Business analysts are agents of change -- they are change leaders who execute business process excellence and transform organizations. From defining strategy to creating enterprise architecture, business analysts are expected to identify solutions that will maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholders.
Help businesses do business better by being on top of the skillsets, tools and techniques needed to lead an organization through unchartered territory to excellence.
Here are some of our top conference recommendations for business analysts looking to create smarter business processes through industry experts and peer-learning:
Across major cities in the United States and Canada.
Click here for locations and dates.
PMBA is the largest series of conferences for project managers and business analysts in North America. These industry leading events feature expert speakers representing every sector, from all reaches of the globe.
From the opening Keynote to the close, ProjectSummit*BAWorld events offers tangible education and non-stop opportunities to learn. You will leave feeling invigorated and motivated, armed with new skills, tools and techniques that can be immediately applied in your workplace - not to mention an arsenal of new contacts.
San Diego, CA
August 21 - 23, 2017
OPEX Week Summer provides the ultimate bridge to connect Operations Process Excellence & Enterprise Architecture professionals. A high performing business needs both operationally excellent people and operationally excellent technology. As the business world continues to hurtle into this brave new world of platform based businesses and intelligent automation where the customer is king, don’t get left behind in ‘old school’ OPEX thinking.
The OPEX leaders that will survive and thrive from 2020, are those that recognize and embrace that they need to combine the capability of both people and technology.
November 6 - 10, 2017
- Building more agile business solutions
- Creating smarter business processes
- Enabling fast, manageable change in business policies and practices
- Moving IT architectures toward business rules and business process technologies, such as no-code/low-code business process management platforms like kintone
- Introducing break-through innovations in business performance
4. Gartner Symposium/ITxpo
October 1 - 5, 2017
As a business analyst and change leader, you need actionable advice to drive digital to the core of your products, processes and talent. But you also need to prepare for disruptive trends that can help you deliver long-term business benefits. Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2017 will help you see further, explore deeper and to discover how to make digital a core competence for you and your organization.
The track structure in 2016 was built on a framework of strategic and tactical priorities that overlapped and interlocked across leadership, technology and information, and business strategy.
- Mastering Leadership
- Create a Dynamic Organization
- Transform the Technology Core
- Architect the Digital Platform
- Drive Business Performance
- Plan for the Digital Future
Santa Barbara, CA
April 18 - 20, 2017
Now in its 5th year, bpmNEXT remains the definitive showcase of the next generation of Business Process Management software – covering Advanced Analytics, Blockchain, Decision Management, Digital Transformation, Robotic Process Automation, AI, the Internet of Things, Process Mining, and the next generation of BPMS platforms.
- Over 20 leading-edge demos including the full gamut of technology spearheading the next wave of process innovation
- “Business of BPM” workshop featuring insight from prominent and influential analysts – Neil Ward-Dutton, Clay Richardson, Jim Sinur, Nathaniel Palmer and Bruce Silver.