September product updates will take effect on September 7, 2018.
Live Chat Support (New Function)
A button for starting Live Chat Support has been added only for Free Trial Users.
The Chat button will appear under the following conditions:
- During the Free Trial period
- The user has selected English (US) as the language settings
- Only available from the main Portal page
A message highlighting the Live Chat feature will pop up the first time a user visits the portal page
Confirmation Notification Before Deleting Apps Has Been Enhanced
Improved the confirmation note on the App Management page to prevent users from deleting apps accidentally.
- From an app, click the gear wheel to the right.
- Choose App Management from the drop down menu.
Email Notifications Enabled As Default Settings
Switched settings so that Kintone beginners can get email notifications more easily.
- By default, email notifications are now enabled
- Added setting to send REST API notifications by email (Default setting is email notification is not sent)
For more details, see Enabling Email Notifications.
Added Link to Change Email Notifications Settings
Created a hyperlink to a user's personal settings to be able to stop email notifications easily.