In Kintone, you can organize data fields into a table. This allows you to view and reference multiple rows of data within a record with ease. This article covers how to create a table within a record:
How to Create a Table
- Within an app, click the Gear wheel on the right.
- Navigate to the Form tab.
- Drag the desired fields for the table over to your form into a single, horizontal row.
- Highlight the row by hovering over it and click on the Grid icon on the right.
- Click Settings.
- Click Set as Table.
- Please note: Labels, Related Records, Blank Spaces, Borders, Groups, Record Numbers, Created By, Updated By, Created Datetime, Updated Datetime, and activated fields cannot be part of tables.
- Click Save, Save Form, and Update App.
Have further questions? Please email email@example.com.