Ready to transform your business? Join kintone at the Building Business Capability (BBC) conference in Las Vegas from October 30 - November 4.
- Building more agile business solutions
- Creating smarter business processes
- Enabling fast, manageable change in business policies and practices
- Moving IT architectures toward business rules and business process technologies, such as no-code/low-code business process management platforms like kintone
- Introducing break-through innovations in business performance
Change management is often the elephant in the room that nobody wants to address till things go wrong. The aim of this presentation is to make change management more pragmatic for your team/organization without introducing delays or redundancy.
Attends will learn...
- Change management Benefits and Efficiency Gains
- Pragmatic Change Management Techniques
- Addressing common roadblocks in change management
2. Designing the Adaptable Business: Leading Digital Transformation with Business Architecture
Presented by: Michael Rosen
Digital Transformation is all the rage. But unlike some overhyped buzzwords, it is real, it is happening now, and much faster than we think. As with other enterprise initiatives, it needs to be met with a combination of experimentation, innovation, thought, and yes, Architecture.
This session distills extensive research in digital transformation and strategic architecture into an action plan for business architects and what they need to do to make themselves and their architectures foundational to their company’s digital transformation.
- Learn what the forces of digital transformation are, and more importantly what they mean in terms of new architectural requirements
- Explore a case study of business architecture in digital transformation
- Understand the opportunities for business architecture in achieving success and avoiding pitfall
3. All About the Customer Experience: The Customer Journey, Digital Transformation, and You
Presented by: Jason Bloomberg
Digital marketers focus on the customer journey -- all the interactions a customer has with a company, from anonymous prospect to new customer to existing customer. As companies become software-driven organizations, these interactions increasingly become digital moments, as customers interact with companies via technology touchpoints.
- Understand the changing nature of the customer journey in the context of business requirements
- Learn how to rethink customer-facing business processes in terms of digital moments
- Gain a deeper understanding of the paradigm-shifting aspects of digital transformation
4. Spotlight on Leadership Skills: Communicate to Collaborate: How to Get Everyone on the Same Page
Collaboration has to start and be constantly maintained with open and meaningful communication amongst all participants and stakeholders. This is critical to the success of all business transformation, software development & information technology projects, especially in fast-moving environments and with multi-disciplinary teams.
How can you optimize communication to increase the value of the collaboration and improve performance and project outcomes?
- Provide tools & techniques for effective communication
- Recognise the pitfalls of jargon on both sides of a conversation
- Determine the right communication medium, style & language to use with different stakeholder groups
5. Agile Analysis: Implementing Agile in Your Organization
Presented by: Craig Fox
Choosing an appropriate project management strategy is vital to your business's success. In this event, you have the opportunity to learn about basic agile/scrum concepts for Business Analysts. Craig will discuss the tools used to manage projects and engage in an open discussion on the implementation processes, including: what worked, what did not work and what surprises are encountered during the implementation.
Attendees will learn...
- Getting started with Agile
- Growing pains
- Sticking with It
Still need a ticket to Building Business Capability? We've got you covered with a 20% discount.