A View refers to the display format of a list of records. It will display specific fields and filtered records depending on the needs of your team. Those with permission to manage an app can quickly duplicate previously created views to display the same fields and similar filtered settings.
From the Record List View:
- Select the view you'd like to duplicate and click the funnel icon.
- If necessary, change the filter and sort conditions.
- Click Save.
- Please note, you will not have the option to save unless you have App Management permission.
- Enter the name of the new view and click OK.
From App Settings:
- From an App, click the gear wheel and navigate to the Views tab.
- Click Duplicate to the right of the view you’d like to copy.
- Click Edit to change the name, order of fields and to adjust filter and sort conditions.
- Click Save and Update App.
For a step by step walk-through, check out the short video below!