You can customize your apps' appearances by choosing a custom icon, selecting an app group, creating a description, and changing the apps color theme.
To customize the apps appearance:
- Navigate to the App Settings by clicking the gear wheel.
- Select the App Settings tab. Under General Settings choose:
- App Icon: to change the icon that appears with an App's name
- App Group: to determine if an app belongs to a different group other than the default Public group.
- Description: rich text displayed at the top of your app. This can include what the apps purpose is or how to use it.
- Color Theme
- Theme: Choose from White, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, or a Black theme.
Check out the video below for a step by step walk through! For a more detailed article, see Changing an App's Appearance in our Kintone Help Center.
Have further questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.