Bulk Deletion allows you to easily delete unwanted records without having to delete each record individually. Here's an overview of how do a Bulk Deletion.
To Bulk Delete, you will need to:
- Configure Bulk Deletion.
- Within an app, click the Gear wheelon the right.
- Navigate to the App Settings tab.
- Under Advanced Settings, select Miscellaneous Settings.
- Select Enable bulk deletion of records.
- Save and Update App.
- Filter your records to display only the records you want to delete.
- From the Record List view, use Filter to filter out the records you'd like to delete.
- Click Apply.
- Bulk Delete the records you filtered.
- From the filtered view, click the Ellipseson the right.
- Click Bulk Delete, then Delete.
Please note, you cannot undo a bulk deletion of records. Once you've deleted the records, we recommend disabling the feature until the next time it is needed.
Have further questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.