You can use General Notifications for Apps to get notified when a record is added, edited, a comment is posted, a status is changed, or a file is imported. Learn how to configure this process below.
Configuring General Notifications:
- Within an app, click the Gear wheel on the upper right hand corner of your page.
- Navigate to the App Settings tab and select General Notifications under Notifications.
- Enter a User, Group, or Department, or select a User Field in the app as the Recipient.
- Select the triggers for Notifications by checking the check-boxes next to each option.
- Repeat for any number of Users, Groups, or Departments.
- Click Save and Update App.
To learn more about notification settings, visit Configuring App Notifications.
Have further questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org